- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8831 Indian Creek Rd S, Indianapolis, IN 462593 beds, 1 bath, 1,848 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $86,500
- Price/sqft: $47
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,848 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 491607106006000300
- Zillow Home ID: 1129772
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8831 Indian Creek Road S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46259, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.4% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 8.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46259 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 8841 Indian Creek Rd S Indianapolis, IN$152K321,848
- 8931 Indian Creek Rd S Indianapolis, IN$151K311,896
- 8920 Indian Creek Rd S Indianapolis, IN$165K31.51,906
- 8715 Indian Creek Rd S Indianapolis, IN$127K3--1,350
- 9018 Indian Creek Rd S Indianapolis, IN$111K3--1,112
- 9015 Indian Creek Rd S Indianapolis, IN$270K322,202
- 6611 Coppel Ct Indianapolis, IN$240K744,262
- 6605 Coppel Ct Indianapolis, IN$163K41.52,242
- 6617 Coppel Ct Indianapolis, IN$155K31.52,175
- 6623 Coppel Ct Indianapolis, IN$138K321,786
- 6629 Coppel Ct Indianapolis, IN$183K533,212
- 9030 Indian Creek Rd S Indianapolis, IN$237K532,627
- 6635 Coppel Ct Indianapolis, IN$164K31.52,547
- 8634 Coppel Ln Indianapolis, IN$150K42.52,200
- 6641 Coppel Ct Indianapolis, IN$154K312,328
- 6647 Coppel Ct Indianapolis, IN$204K443,384
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.