8838 14th Ave SW, Seattle, WA 981064 beds, 3 baths, 2,540 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,751 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $313,000
- Price/sqft: $123
- Finished basement, 690 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 580 sqft
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,540 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 3298700170
- Zillow Home ID: 48858912
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8838 14th Avenue Sw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 48.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 134% greater than in Seattle, and 74.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland Park home values.
- 8832 14th Ave SW Seattle, WA$297K42.752,290
- 8846 14th Ave SW Seattle, WA$170K31.751,480
- 8826 14th Ave SW Seattle, WA$287K341,800
- 8850 14th Ave SW Seattle, WA$150K10.75610
- 8826 14th Ave SW Seattle, WA$339K32.251,800
- 8839 13th Ave SW Seattle, WA$314K311,250
- 8833 13th Ave SW Seattle, WA$289K311,010
- 8845 13th Ave SW Seattle, WA$313K521,880
- 8858 14th Ave SW Seattle, WA$368K32.52,360
- 8820 14th Ave SW Seattle, WA$224K21690
- 8827 13th Ave SW Seattle, WA$259K21950
- 8851 13th Ave SW Seattle, WA$313K312,160
- 8814 14th Ave SW Seattle, WA$314K41.751,920
- 8821 13th Ave SW Seattle, WA$276K31960
- 8859 13th Ave SW Seattle, WA$296K51.751,350
- 8855 14th Ave SW Seattle, WA$313K42.52,030
- 8845 14th Ave SW Seattle, WA$343K32.251,200
- 8833 14th Ave SW Seattle, WA$353K642,990
- 8847 14th Ave SW Seattle, WA$293K32.51,510
- 8827 14th Ave SW Seattle, WA$356K42.252,440
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.