8839 Heavengate Ln, Jacksonville, FL 322573 beds, 2 baths, 1,742 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 9,958 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $156,000
- Price/sqft: $90
- Parking: 574 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,742 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 1492691006
- Zillow Home ID: 44555561
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8839 Heavengate Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Craven market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 83.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 27% lower than in Jacksonville, and 117.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Craven home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Craven home values.
- 8847 Heavengate Ln Jacksonville, FL$121K321,678
- 8823 Heavengate Ln Jacksonville, FL$235K432,125
- 8855 Heavengate Ln Jacksonville, FL$158K322,058
- 8815 Heavengate Ln Jacksonville, FL$186K321,806
- 4446 Craven Rd W Jacksonville, FL$233K42.52,075
- 4458 Heavenlink Pl Jacksonville, FL$207K532,370
- 4454 Craven Rd W Jacksonville, FL$93K11416
- 4455 Heavenlink Pl Jacksonville, FL$190K321,777
- 8844 Heavengate Ln Jacksonville, FL$192K321,647
- 4450 Heavenlink Pl Jacksonville, FL$209K321,808
- 8812 Heavengate Ln Jacksonville, FL$171K321,640
- 8852 Heavengate Ln Jacksonville, FL$186K321,614
- 4447 Heavenlink Pl Jacksonville, FL$203K332,158
- 4510 Craven Rd W Jacksonville, FL$208K321,152
- 8855 Heavenside Ct Jacksonville, FL$168K422,240
- 4442 Heavenlink Pl Jacksonville, FL$173K321,650
- 4444 Craven Rd W Jacksonville, FL$210K322,332
- 4518 Craven Rd W Jacksonville, FL$393K42.52,631
- 8863 Heavenside Ct Jacksonville, FL$229K422,084
- 4439 Heavenlink Pl Jacksonville, FL$178K422,358
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.