884 Ebner St, Columbus, OH 432062 beds, 2 baths, 1,146 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,225 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $225,000
- Price/sqft: $196
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 352 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,146 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Lot depth: 136
- Lot width: 31
- Parcel #: 010070238
- Zillow Home ID: 33867274
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 884 Ebner Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Schumacher Place market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 44.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 37.4% lower than in Columbus, and 82.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Schumacher Place home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Schumacher Place home values.
- 878 Ebner St Columbus, OH$358K331,931
- 888-890 Ebner St Columbus, OH$284K321,456
- 876 Ebner St Columbus, OH$365K32.52,208
- 870 Ebner St Columbus, OH$319K322
- 322-324 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$180K21.5720
- 868 Ebner St Columbus, OH$164K221,562
- 328 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$353K32.52,465
- 330 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$211K31.51,479
- 318 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$181K311,500
- 332 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$323K321,868
- 326 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$170K211,666
- 320 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$124K31.5--
- 320 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$130K32--
- 860 Ebner St Columbus, OH$231K21.51,372
- 891 Bruck St Columbus, OH$323K21.11,573
- 320 E Whittier St Columbus, OH$210K31.51,500
- 893 Bruck St Columbus, OH$240K31.51,863
- 885-887 Bruck St Columbus, OH$178K422,218
- 883 Bruck St Columbus, OH$215K32.52,158
- 335 E Kossuth St Columbus, OH$279K321,376
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!