884 Monroe Cir NE, Atlanta, GA 303084 beds, 4 baths, 3,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,109 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $645,000
- Price/sqft: $202
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 168 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- 2 car detached garage - only one in the neighborhood, includes pool membership, Springdale Park Scho
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 14 00480004025
- Zillow Home ID: 35879964
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 884 Monroe Cir Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.6% lower than in Atlanta, and 37.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 898 Monroe Cir NE Atlanta, GA$415K311,722
- 902 Monroe Cir NE Atlanta, GA$338K311,209
- 562 Seal Pl NE Atlanta, GA$603K222,321
- 556 Seal Pl NE Atlanta, GA$506K221,903
- 881 Monroe Cir NE Atlanta, GA$428K221,739
- 877 Monroe Cir NE Atlanta, GA$331K211,075
- 558 Seal Pl NE Atlanta, GA$486K332,175
- 897 Monroe Cir NE Atlanta, GA$341K221,290
- 873 Monroe Cir NE Atlanta, GA$637K343,436
- 906 Monroe Cir NE Atlanta, GA$400K311,743
- 885 Monroe Cir NE Atlanta, GA$375K221,861
- 550 Seal Pl NE Atlanta, GA$583K322,055
- 901 Monroe Cir NE Atlanta, GA$426K322,481
- 889 Monroe Cir NE Atlanta, GA$467K221,800
- 893 Monroe Cir NE Atlanta, GA$415K221,365
- 869 Monroe Cir NE Atlanta, GA$622K422,966
- 905 Monroe Cir NE Atlanta, GA$386K331,819
- 546 Seal Pl NE Atlanta, GA$595K32.52,669
- 865 Monroe Cir NE # 0 Atlanta, GA$370K32--
- 865 Monroe Cir NE Atlanta, GA$581K322,108
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.