- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
884 N 17th St, San Jose, CA 951121 bed, 1 bath, 650 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Terms & Conditions of Lease:
* Rent is $1400/ month
* Mininum one year lease
* Security deposit is $1000
* Tenants pay for all utilities except gardener and garbage.
* Deposit of rent due at lease contract signing.
* No pets
* Non-smokers preferred
* Require bank statement and employment job verify letter.
* If interested, please call Vivienne at 408-506-5087
- Heating: Wall
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Floor size: 650 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Zillow Home ID: 2110233246
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 884 N 17th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40.5% greater than in San Jose, and 50.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 886 N 17th St San Jose, CA$457K21900
- 878 N 17th St San Jose, CA$508K----1,270
- 890 N 17th St San Jose, CA$637K32--
- 872 N 17th St San Jose, CA$746K----1,910
- 889 N 18th St San Jose, CA$490K211,246
- 870 N 17th St San Jose, CA$458K21900
- 828 E Hedding St San Jose, CA$527K211,292
- 809 E Hedding St San Jose, CA$682K----1,640
- 887 N 18th St San Jose, CA$445K21796
- 877 N 18th St San Jose, CA$469K21948
- 868 N 17th St San Jose, CA$884K53.52,366
- N 17th St San Jose, CA$1.3M432,807
- 821 E Hedding St San Jose, CA$550K21878
- 906 N 17th St San Jose, CA$691K311,624
- 833 E Hedding St San Jose, CA$988K432,228
- 866 N 17th St San Jose, CA$519K211,084
- 875 N 18th St San Jose, CA$598K321,380
- 865 N 17th St San Jose, CA$630K----1,752
- 869 N 17th St San Jose, CA$1.38M----3,036
- 863 N 17th St San Jose, CA$598K311,294
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292