- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
884 Rubis Dr, Sunnyvale, CA 940876 beds, 3 baths, 2,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $926,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 494 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,270 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 20126002
- Zillow Home ID: 19539509
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 884 Rubis Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the De Anza market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 0.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 66.7% less than in Sunnyvale, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help De Anza home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sunnyvale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or De Anza home values.
- 882 Rubis Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.37M42.52,178
- 886 Rubis Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.34M42.52,178
- 880 Rubis Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.3M632,270
- 879 Russet Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.95M432,388
- 877 Russet Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.33M52.52,178
- 881 Russet Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.46M62.52,432
- 875 Russet Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.32M42.52,178
- 878 Rubis Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.24M42.52,178
- 888 Rubis Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.3M321,699
- 883 Rubis Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.4M632,340
- 881 Rubis Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.32M42.52,178
- 885 Rubis Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.38M632,270
- 873 Russet Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.24M42.52,149
- 883 Russet Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.31M532,360
- 879 Rubis Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.34M632,270
- 887 Rubis Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.32M42.52,178
- 876 Rubis Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.34M42.52,178
- 890 Rubis Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.28M321,699
- 877 Rubis Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.36M4--2,178
- 889 Rubis Dr Sunnyvale, CA$1.36M632,314
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!