- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8845 74th Ave, Glendale, NY 113853 beds, 3 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,900 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: May 2007 for $620,000
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Lot depth: 95
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 038540095
- Zillow Home ID: 32019255
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8845 74th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Glendale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 150% greater than in New York, and 92.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Glendale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Glendale home values.
- 8847 74th Ave Glendale, NY$589K----1,600
- 8843 74th Ave Glendale, NY$596K----1,600
- 8849 74th Ave Glendale, NY$600K----1,600
- 8841 74th Ave Glendale, NY$602K----1,600
- 8851 74th Ave Glendale, NY$665K52.53,018
- 8839 74th Ave Glendale, NY$600K----1,600
- 8853 74th Ave Glendale, NY$558K321,600
- 8837 74th Ave Glendale, NY$568K----1,600
- 8848 Rutledge Ave Glendale, NY$568K----1,600
- 8850 Rutledge Ave Glendale, NY$615K32.52,400
- 8846 Rutledge Ave Glendale, NY$571K----1,600
- 8852 Rutledge Ave Glendale, NY$549K----1,600
- 8844 Rutledge Ave Glendale, NY$555K----1,600
- 8855 74th Ave Glendale, NY$567K----1,600
- 8835 74th Ave Glendale, NY$566K----1,600
- 8854 Rutledge Ave Glendale, NY$558K----1,600
- 8842 Rutledge Ave Glendale, NY$552K----1,600
- 8856 Rutledge Ave Glendale, NY$544K----1,600
- 8857 74th Ave Glendale, NY$569K----1,600
- 8840 Rutledge Ave Glendale, NY$551K----1,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.