- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8845 Jackson St, Indianapolis, IN 462313 beds, 1 bath, 1,050 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,752 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2009
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 416 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1973
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 89
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 491209108059000900
- Zillow Home ID: 1281388
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8845 Jackson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46231 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 66.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 104.8% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 28.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46231 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46231 home values.
- 8839 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$98K4--1,960
- 8851 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$99K3--1,626
- 8844 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$137K321,488
- 8850 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$99K321,296
- 8857 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$88K3--1,201
- 8840 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$150K--11,955
- 8833 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$84K3--1,270
- 8858 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$150K432,124
- 8901 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$83K3--1,120
- 204 Bridgeport Rd Indianapolis, IN$192K--1.52,080
- 8827 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$147K5--2,380
- 8852 Lighthorse Dr Indianapolis, IN$109K--1.51,708
- 8902 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$99K31.51,346
- 8904 Lighthorse Dr Indianapolis, IN$95K321,240
- 8848 Lighthorse Dr Indianapolis, IN$81K321,376
- 318 Lizton Ct Indianapolis, IN$108K--1.51,696
- 206 Bridgeport Rd Indianapolis, IN$100K311,062
- 8842 Lighthorse Dr Indianapolis, IN$171K--1.52,832
- 8909 Jackson St Indianapolis, IN$99K3--1,311
- 8910 Lighthorse Dr Indianapolis, IN$99K--11,319
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.