8847 Mesa Oak Dr, Riverside, CA 925084 beds, 3 baths, 2,447 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $155
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 592 sqft
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,447 sqft
- Parcel #: 294291020
- Zillow Home ID: 17891407
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8847 Mesa Oak Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Orangecrest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 35.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.6% greater than in Riverside, and 31.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Orangecrest home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Orangecrest home values.
- 8851 Mesa Oak Dr Riverside, CA$422K42.752,447
- 8843 Mesa Oak Dr Riverside, CA$410K43.52,116
- 8857 Mesa Oak Dr Riverside, CA$400K42.52,116
- 8835 Mesa Oak Dr Riverside, CA$374K42.52,116
- 20635 Thundersky Cir Riverside, CA$423K42.752,447
- 20639 Thundersky Cir Riverside, CA$381K321,931
- 20627 Thundersky Cir Riverside, CA$420K432,116
- 20641 Thundersky Cir Riverside, CA$390K42.752,447
- 8861 Mesa Oak Dr Riverside, CA$415K42.752,447
- 8831 Mesa Oak Dr Riverside, CA$408K42.752,447
- 20623 Thundersky Cir Riverside, CA$410K432,116
- 8850 Mesa Oak Dr Riverside, CA$394K42.52,116
- 8856 Mesa Oak Dr Riverside, CA$374K321,931
- 8846 Mesa Oak Dr Riverside, CA$396K42.752,447
- 20645 Thundersky Cir Riverside, CA$372K321,931
- 20617 Thundersky Cir Riverside, CA$411K432,447
- 8842 Mesa Oak Dr Riverside, CA$400K432,447
- 8827 Mesa Oak Dr Riverside, CA$367K321,931
- 8901 Mesa Oak Dr Riverside, CA$416K42.752,447
- 20647 Thundersky Cir Riverside, CA$401K42.52,116
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.