8847 Mountain Lake Ct, Jacksonville, FL 322213 beds, 2 baths, 1,732 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $114,400
- Price/sqft: $66
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Long Lease Terms Available, On-Site Maintenance, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled/Updated
- Garbage disposal
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Composition, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,732 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0088062555
- Zillow Home ID: 44411905
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8847 Mountain Lake Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Normandy Estate, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.1% greater than in Jacksonville, and 389.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Normandy Estate home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Normandy Estate home values.
- 8839 Mountain Lake Ct Jacksonville, FL$130K321,878
- 1555 Mountain Lake Dr W Jacksonville, FL$140K321,761
- 8855 Mountain Lake Ct Jacksonville, FL$113K321,721
- 1547 Mountain Lake Dr W Jacksonville, FL$137K321,646
- 8842 Mountain Lake Ct Jacksonville, FL$128K321,647
- 1558 Mountain Lake Dr E Jacksonville, FL$122K422,133
- 1539 Mountain Lake Dr W Jacksonville, FL$112K321,528
- 1566 Mountain Lake Dr E Jacksonville, FL$112K321,647
- Mountain Lake Dr W Jacksonville, FL$112K321,528
- 8850 Mountain Lake Ct Jacksonville, FL$123K522,321
- 1581 Mountain Lake Dr W Jacksonville, FL$129K321,677
- 1550 Mountain Lake Dr E Jacksonville, FL$165K42.51,954
- 1574 Mountain Lake Dr E Jacksonville, FL$119K321,490
- 1582 Mountain Lake Dr E Jacksonville, FL$126K321,716
- 1542 Mountain Lake Dr E Jacksonville, FL$116K321,532
- 1531 Mountain Lake Dr W Jacksonville, FL$147K421,912
- 1595 Mountain Lake Dr W Jacksonville, FL$136K421,925
- 8838 Rockpond Meadows Dr Jacksonville, FL$147K322,073
- 8830 Rockpond Meadows Dr Jacksonville, FL$139K321,674
- 8841 Mountain Lake Dr S Jacksonville, FL$113K321,238
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.