- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1972
- 10 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,487 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $183,000
- Price/sqft: $172
- MLS #: 15024673
- Parking: 2 spaces
- View: Water
- Waterfront Options: Waterfront Y\N \ Yes, Waterfront Options: Water Access Y\N \ Yes, Garage: Garage \ Yes, Water Type \ Lake, Water Fea. Amenities \ All Sports, Water Fea. Amenities \ Private Frontage, Exterior Material \ Vinyl, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Septic System, Utilities Attached \ Telephone Line, Water \ Well, Utilities Attached \ Cable, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Additional Items \ Ceiling Fans, Additional Items \ Ceramic Floor, Additional Items \ Garage Door Opener, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Exterior Features \ 3 Season Room, Heat Type \ Forced Air, Air Conditioning \ Central, Exterior Features \ Deck(s), Utilities Attached \ Natural Gas, Driveway \ Paved, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Garage Type \ 2, Heat Source \ Natural Gas, Garage Type \ Attached, Lot Measurement \ Acres, Windows \ Replacement, Substructure \ Crawl Space, Stories \ 1, Occupant Type \ Owner, Additional Items \ Water Softener\Rented, Additional Items \ Laminate Floor, Water Heater \ Tankless, Waterfront Options: Body of Water \ Hess Lake, Auction or For Sale \ For Sale, Terms Available \ Cash\ConventionalFHA
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,252 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 19-32-325-018
- Zillow Home ID: 106530559
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $110-220K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 49327 home values will rise 5.5% next year, compared to a 5.4% increase for Grant as a whole. Among 49327 homes, this home is 128.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 155.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 49327, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Grant, and 99% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 49327 home values.
|875 E Hess Lake Dr Grant, MI||$219K||2||1||1,629|
|895 E Hess Lake Dr Grant, MI||$245K||--||--||--|
|869 E Hess Lake Dr Grant, MI||$187K||2||1||1,152|
|915 Hess Lake Dr Grant, MI||$212K||2||1||1,197|
|915 E Hess Lake Dr Grant, MI||$244K||--||--||--|
|863 E Hess Lake Dr Grant, MI||$121K||2||1||713|
|925 E Hess Lake Dr Grant, MI||$282K||3||3||2,040|
|845 E Hess Lake Dr Grant, MI||$252K||--||--||--|
|837 E Hess Lake Dr Grant, MI||$164K||--||--||--|
|941 E Hess Lake Dr Grant, MI||$246K||--||--||--|
|831 E Hess Lake Dr Grant, MI||$214K||--||--||--|
|945 E Hess Lake Dr Grant, MI||$217K||--||--||--|
|823 E Hess Lake Dr Grant, MI||$173K||--||--||--|
|955 E Hess Lake Dr Grant, MI||$192K||--||--||--|
|965 E Hess Lake Dr Grant, MI||$283K||--||--||--|
|819 E Hess Lake Dr Grant, MI||$174K||--||--||--|
|813 E Hess Lake Dr Grant, MI||$186K||--||--||--|
|807 E Hess Lake Dr Grant, MI||$215K||--||--||--|
|797 E Hess Lake Dr Grant, MI||$163K||--||--||--|
|979 E Hess Lake Dr Grant, MI||$187K||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Grant
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.