- Built in 1958
- 9 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,045 all time views
- 1 shopper saved this home
- HOA Fee: $260
- Cooling: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $37,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $106
- MLS #: 4421281
- Coldwell Banker Residential Brokera...
- Flooring: Laminate, Other
- View: Mountain, Water
- Amenities \ Cable, Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, Roads \ Paved, Roof \ Shingle-Asphalt, Water Type \ Lake, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Window Treatment, FeeIncludes \ Plowing, FeeIncludes \ Recreational, Flood Zone \ Unknown, Garage Location \ None, LotDescription \ ROW to Water, Basement \ None, Driveway \ Common\Shared, FeeIncludes \ Hot Water, FeeIncludes \ Landscaping, FeeIncludes \ Sewer, FeeIncludes \ Trash, FeeIncludes \ Water, Foundation \ Concrete, GarageAndParking \ Assigned, HeatFuel \ Electric, Property Type \ Condo, Roads \ Association, Sewer \ Public, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, WaterHeater \ Electric, Exterior \ Vinyl, LotDescription \ Condo Development, Roads \ Private, FeeIncludes \ Cable, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Air Conditioner, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Cook Top-Electric, LotDescription \ Mountain View, Roads \ Shared, Water Access Description \ Shared Private, FeeIncludes \ Heat, GarageAndParking \ 1 Parking Space, HeatingAndCooling \ Heat Included, FeeIncludes \ Electric, FeeIncludes \ Cooling, Style \ Conversion, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), Amenities \ Building Maint., Amenities \ Sewer, Amenities \ Snow Removal, Amenities \ Trash, Amenities \ Water, Amenities \ Sauna, Amenities \ Playgrnd\Tot Lot, LotDescription \ Common Acreage, Amenities \ Common Heat\Cool, Amenities \ Heat, Amenities \ Electric, HeatingAndCooling \ Window AC, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Public, Number Stories \ 1, Interior Features CF \ Cable, Interior Features CF \ Cable Internet, Interior Features CF \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Features CF \ Furnished, Interior Features CF \ Smoke Det-Hdwired w\Batt, Interior Features CF \ Blinds, LotDescription \ Lake View, Exterior Features CF \ Beach Rights, Exterior Features CF \ Patio, Exterior Features CF \ Screened Porch, Exterior Features CF \ Boat Mooring, Exterior Features CF \ Day Dock, LotDescription \ Lake Rights, Basement Y\N \ No, Floors CF \ Other, Floors CF \ Laminate, Amenities \ Master Insurance, Water Frontage \ 700, Water Body Name \ Winnisquam
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 349 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: TILT M:00R08 B:000016 L:UNIT23
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 92817129
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $82-110K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts New Hampshire home values will decrease 0.5% next year. Among 03276 homes, this home is 52.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 119.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03276, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.4% lower than in Tilton, and 60% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03276 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tilton.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|Other Units in this Building (33)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 885 Laconia Rd|
Nearby Schools in Tilton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!