885 Woodside Rd, Redwood City, CA 940612 beds, 2 baths, 995 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Last sold: Aug 2011 for $23,700,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 995 sqft
- Parcel #: 059240920
- Zillow Home ID: 89238767
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 885 Woodside Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94061, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42.9% higher than in Redwood City, and 43.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94061 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94061 home values.
- 118 Danbury Ln Redwood City, CA$1.32M42.52,150
- 116 Danbury Ln Redwood City, CA$2.97M32.51,900
- 120 Danbury Ln Redwood City, CA$1.57M42.52,490
- 114 Danbury Ln Redwood City, CA$1.34M32.52,130
- 875 Woodside Rd Redwood City, CA--1150,326
- 112 Danbury Ln Redwood City, CA$1.27M42.52,490
- 122 Danbury Ln Redwood City, CA$2.33M42.52,490
- 110 Danbury Ln Redwood City, CA$1.27M42.52,470
- 200 Bradbury Ln Redwood City, CA$1.29M42.52,490
- 108 Danbury Ln Redwood City, CA$2.04M42.52,150
- 50 Horgan Ave APT 17 Redwood City, CA$735K221,550
- 201 Bradbury Ln Redwood City, CA$1.47M42.52,490
- 106 Danbury Ln Redwood City, CA$1.31M42.52,490
- 902 Woodside Rd Redwood City, CA$870K------
- 202 Bradbury Ln Redwood City, CA$1.28M32.52,130
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.