- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8851 202nd St, Jamaica, NY 114233 beds, 1 bath, 1,552 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $212,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,552 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 104960030
- Zillow Home ID: 32145777
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8851 202nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 314.6% higher than in New York, and 1.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollis home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollis home values.
- 8849 202nd St Jamaica, NY$401K----1,264
- 8853 202nd St Jamaica, NY$426K----1,608
- 8847 202nd St Jamaica, NY$430K----1,608
- 8843 202nd St Jamaica, NY$441K----1,728
- 8841 202nd St Jamaica, NY$444K31.51,608
- 8850 204th St Jamaica, NY$410K----1,264
- 8848 204th St Jamaica, NY$426K----1,552
- 8901 202nd St Jamaica, NY$405K----1,296
- 8852 204th St Jamaica, NY$426K----1,552
- 8846 204th St Jamaica, NY$394K----1,488
- 8839 202nd St Jamaica, NY$430K----1,564
- 8854 204th St Jamaica, NY$425K----1,702
- 8842 204th St Jamaica, NY$401K----1,444
- 8903 202nd St Jamaica, NY$403K----1,344
- 8840 204th St Jamaica, NY$408K----1,444
- 8837 202nd St Jamaica, NY$427K----1,608
- 8838 204th St Jamaica, NY$414K31.51,384
- 8905 202nd St Jamaica, NY$398K----1,056
- 8835 202nd St Jamaica, NY$413K----1,552
- 8836 204th St Jamaica, NY$433K----1,384
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.