8852 77th St, Jamaica, NY 114213 beds, 1.1 baths, 1,080 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $328,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 089020029
- Zillow Home ID: 32107377
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8852 77th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodhaven, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 900% higher than in New York, and 48.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Woodhaven home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodhaven home values.
- 8854 77th St Woodhaven, NY$354K----1,080
- 8850 77th St Jamaica, NY$354K----1,080
- 8848 77th St Jamaica, NY$502K321,742
- 8856 77th St Jamaica, NY$435K----1,080
- 8858 77th St Jamaica, NY$346K31.51,080
- 8844 77th St Jamaica, NY$552K----1,444
- 8860 77th St Jamaica, NY$517K----2,000
- 8842 77th St Jamaica, NY$410K----1,600
- 8840 77th St Jamaica, NY$354K----1,152
- 8862 77th St Woodhaven, NY$514K----2,000
- 8851 76th St Jamaica, NY$492K421,542
- 8849 76th St Jamaica, NY$378K----1,542
- 8855 76th St Jamaica, NY$403K----1,542
- 8847 76th St Jamaica, NY$560K----1,542
- 8857 76th St Jamaica, NY$479K----1,542
- 8838 77th St Jamaica, NY$398K----1,536
- 8859 76th St Jamaica, NY$407K----1,542
- 8843 76th St Jamaica, NY$537K----1,800
- 8861 76th St Jamaica, NY$460K----1,542
- 8841 76th St Jamaica, NY$387K----1,200
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292