This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.21-1.54M.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $14.2K
- The average cost for a deck addition in West Hollywood is $11,685.
Upscale Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $63K
- The average cost for a upscale bathroom remodel in West Hollywood is $60,432.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 3,999 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- All time views: 6,026
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $1,030,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 2 spaces
- Association Amenities \ None (N)
- Association Rules \ Call for Rules
- CARETS Listing Status \ Active
- Cooking Appliances \ Range Hood
- Eating Areas \ Dining Area
- Floor Material \ Travertine
- Furnished \ Unfurnished
- Heating Type \ Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures \ Take Property As Is (N)
- Levels \ One Level
- Listing Status \ Active
- ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease
- Lot Size Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Master Bedroom
- Parking Features \ Driveway
- Square Footage Source \ Vendor Enhanced (N)
- System Locale \ CARETS
- View Type: No View
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,650 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4336017026
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20516462
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90048 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 11.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.5% lower than in West Hollywood, and 48.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 90048 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Hollywood.
Nearby Schools in West Hollywood
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!