- Lot: 0.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1860
- 57 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Stove
- Last sold: Aug 1994 for $226,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: W10007667
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 7 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Area Num \ Meriden, Basement Type \ Full Basement, Cooling System \ Individual Unit(s), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Entry Description \ Individual Private, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Patio, Exterior Feature \ Paved Drive, Exterior Siding \ Cedar, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Furnace Type \ Individual Unit(S), Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Fireplace, Interior Feature \ Smoke Detector(s), Last Change Type \ New Listing, Laundry Room Access \ All Units With Hook-Ups, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell/Lease Listing Agreement, Listing Type Description \ Full Service, Lot Description \ Fence - Partial, Mill Rate \ 35.7400, Neighborhood \ S Meriden (27), Park Garage Type \ Off-Street, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Radon Mit Sys Air \ Unknown, Radon Mit Sys Water \ Unknown, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ 4sides - Units Are Side By Side, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Water Sewer Lien \ Neither, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Pond
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 5,829 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:705 B:224 L:29C
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 62545614
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $368-633K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06451 home values will increase 1.6% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Meriden as a whole. Among 06451 homes, this home is 253.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 19.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06451, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.3% higher than in Meriden, and 128.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06451 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06451 home values.
|10 Kent Rd Meriden, CT||$171K||2||1||1,219|
|6 Kent Rd Meriden, CT||$161K||2||2||930|
|Hanover Rd Meriden, CT||$156K||2||1||1,053|
|984 Hanover Rd Meriden, CT||$156K||2||1||1,053|
|8 Kent Rd Meriden, CT||$252K||3||3||1,832|
|2 Kent Rd Meriden, CT||$195K||3||2||1,344|
|11 Mckenzie Ave Meriden, CT||$124K||4||1.5||1,152|
|1051 Hanover Rd Meriden, CT||--||--||--||--|
|21 Mckenzie Ave Meriden, CT||$132K||4||1.5||1,299|
|23 Mckenzie Ave Meriden, CT||$127K||3||1||928|
|10 Mckenzie Ave Meriden, CT||$116K||3||1||864|
|31 Mckenzie Ave Meriden, CT||$128K||3||1||1,040|
|968 Hanover Rd Meriden, CT||$132K||2||1||1,164|
|14 Mckenzie Ave Meriden, CT||$123K||2||1||864|
|1060 Hanover Rd Meriden, CT||$223K||5||2||2,248|
|35 Mckenzie Ave Meriden, CT||$117K||3||1||912|
|22 Mckenzie Ave Meriden, CT||$130K||3||1||806|
|34 Mckenzie Ave Meriden, CT||$147K||2||1||896|
|26 Mckenzie Ave Meriden, CT||$159K||3||2||1,400|
|958 Hanover Rd Meriden, CT||$198K||4||2||1,607|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!