887 Philadelphia Dr, Westerville, OH 430812 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,275 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1995
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Vaulted Ceiling
- HomePath Financing, HomePath Renovation Financing
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Floor size: 1,275 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2127381417
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 887 Philadelphia Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43081 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 36.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50.3% less than in Columbus, and 44.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 43081 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43081 home values.
- 1007 Philadelphia Dr Westerville, OH$53K21.751,033
- 1010 Philadelphia Dr # 10A Westerville, OH$79K21.51,030
- 1014 Philadelphia Dr Westerville, OH$74K------
- 930 Philadelphia Dr Westerville, OH$77K22.51,056
- 896 Philadelphia Dr Westerville, OH$83K321,478
- Philadelphia Dr # 10B Westerville, OH$82K21.51,033
- 1021 Philadelphia Dr # 12A Westerville, OH$97K31.51,222
- 1023 Philadelphia Dr # 12B Westerville, OH$84K21.51,033
- 8191 Baltimore Ave # 7D Westerville, OH$83K21.51,030
- 8193 Baltimore Ave # 7E Westerville, OH$84K21.51,033
- 8195 Baltimore Ave # 7F Westerville, OH$96K31.51,222
- 8187 Baltimore Ave # 7B Westerville, OH$83K221,033
- 8172 Baltimore Ave # 8A Westerville, OH$98K31.51,222
- 8192 Baltimore Ave # 6F Westerville, OH$99K31.51,222
- 8170 Baltimore Ave # 8B Westerville, OH$84K21.51,033
- 8185 Baltimore Ave # 7A Westerville, OH$83K21.51,030
- 8189 Baltimore Ave # 7C Westerville, OH$96K221,030
- 1005 Philadelphia Dr Westerville, OH$74K31.51,222
- 1025 Philadelphia Dr # 12C Westerville, OH$83K221,030
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292