- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 84 days on Zillow
- Views: 4,632 all time views
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air, Stove
- Price/sqft: $172
- MLS #: 15439782
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Jetted Tub
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 588 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial, Water
- AccessibilityFeatures \ Pathway*, AccessibilityFeatures \ Wide Door*, AccessibilityFeatures \ Wide Hall*, AccessibilityYN \ Yes, AdditionalRoom1Description \ Utility Room, AdditionalRoom1Features \ Built-ins, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ Built-ins, AdditionalRooms \ Utility Room, AllRoomFeatures \ Built-ins, AllRoomFeatures \ Great Room, AllRoomFeatures \ Island, AllRoomFeatures \ Sky Light, AllRoomFeatures \ Sliding Door, AllRoomFeatures \ Suite, AllRoomFeatures \ Vaulted, AllRoomFeatures \ Walk in Closet, Area \ Lane Co: Florence Beach, BasementFoundation \ Concrete, BasementFoundation \ Crawlspace, BasementFoundation \ Perimeter, CCandRYN \ Yes, DiningRoomFeatures \ Great Room, ExteriorDescription \ WOOD, ExteriorFeatures \ Covered Patio, ExteriorFeatures \ DECK, ExteriorFeatures \ Private Road, ExteriorFeatures \ Wood Window-Double Paned, ExteriorFeatures \ YARD, FuelDescription \ Electric, FuelDescription \ Electricity, FuelDescription \ WOOD, GarageType \ ATTACHD, HeatingDescription \ Forced Air, HeatingDescription \ Wood Stove, HOAPaymentFreq \ YR, HOARentIncludes \ Commons, HOARentIncludes \ Gated, HOAYN \ Yes, HotWaterDescription \ Electric, HotWaterDescription \ Electricity, IDXYN \ Yes, InteriorFeatures \ Ceiling Fan, InteriorFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, InteriorFeatures \ LAUNDRY, InteriorFeatures \ Wall to Wall Carpet, InteriorFeatures \ Washer/Dryer, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Dishwasher, KitchenAppliances \ Free-Standing Range, KitchenAppliances \ Freestanding Refrigerator, KitchenAppliances \ ISLAND, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Island, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Sliding Door, Levels \ 2, ListingStatus \ Active, LivingRoomFeatures \ Great Room, LivingRoomFeatures \ Sky Light, LotDescription \ COMMONS, LotDescription \ GATED, LotDescription \ LEVEL, LotDescription \ TREES, LotSize \ 000 to 9, LotSize \ 7, LotSize \ 999 SqFt, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Suite, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Vaulted, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Walk in Closet, MasterBedroomLevel \ U, OfferInstructions \ CALL-LA, Parking \ Driveway, PhotosExistYN \ Yes, PriceType \ List Price, PropertyCategory \ RESIDENTIAL, PropertyType \ DETACHD, RoofType \ SHAKE, SellerDisclosure \ Exempt, SewerDescription \ Community, Style \ 2 Story, Style \ Custom Style, Terms \ Cash, Terms \ Conventional Loan, View \ OCEAN, View \ TREES, ViewYN \ Yes, WaterDescription \ PUBLIC, YearBuiltDescription \ Approximately
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,026 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Other
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 1313798
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 48453900
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $225-650K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 97439 home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.1% increase for Lane as a whole. Among 97439 homes, this home is 71.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 22% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97439, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 103.6% higher than in Lane, and 51.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97439 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lane.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97439 home values.
|88738 Shoreline Dr Florence, OR||$443K||3||2||2,343|
|88741 Shoreline Loop Florence, OR||$513K||4||2.5||2,947|
|88720 Shoreline Dr Florence, OR||$486K||3||3||2,723|
|88901 Shoreline Loop Florence, OR||$273K||3||2||1,625|
|88745 Shoreline Loop Florence, OR||$459K||4||2.5||2,633|
|88748 Shoreline Dr Florence, OR||$506K||3||2.5||2,474|
|88714 Shoreline Dr Florence, OR||$485K||3||2.5||2,457|
|88757 Shoreline Dr Florence, OR||$503K||3||3||2,560|
|88750 Shoreline Loop Florence, OR||$454K||2||2||1,900|
|88765 Shoreline Loop Florence, OR||$699K||3||3.5||3,754|
|88718 Shoreline Loop Florence, OR||$485K||3||2.5||2,391|
|88692 Shoreline Dr Florence, OR||$409K||4||1||1,730|
|88704 Shoreline Loop Florence, OR||$496K||3||2.5||2,031|
|88774 Shoreline Dr Florence, OR||$475K||3||3||2,624|
|88775 Shoreline Loop Florence, OR||$486K||3||3||2,583|
|88700 Shoreline Loop Florence, OR||$518K||3||2.5||2,014|
|88788 Shoreline Loop Florence, OR||--||--||--||--|
|88794 Shoreline Loop Florence, OR||$332K||3||2||1,500|
|88780 Shoreline Loop Florence, OR||$421K||3||3.5||1,992|
|88680 Shoreline Loop Florence, OR||$388K||3||2||1,745|
Nearby Schools in Lane
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!