- Built in 2008
- Views: 1,213 all time views
- HOA Fee: $816
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $495,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $376
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Off street, 2 spaces
- Amenities \ Bbq/Picnic Area, Amenities \ Business Center, Amenities \ Elevator, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Amenities \ Heated Pool, Amenities \ Pool, Amenities \ Putting Green, Amenities \ Spa/Hot Tub, Approval Information \ No Approvals, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Assumable \ No, Balcony Porch and/or Patio \ Yes, Bedroom Description \ Entry Level, Board Identifier \ Miami Board of Realtors, Construction Type \ Pre-Cast Concrete Construction, Convertible Bedroom \ No, Cooling Description \ Central Cooling, Development Name \ MARINA BLUE, Dining Description \ Dining/Living Room, Efficiency \ No, Equipment/Appliances \ Dishwasher, Equipment/Appliances \ Disposal, Equipment/Appliances \ Dryer, Equipment/Appliances \ Electric Range, Equipment/Appliances \ Microwave, Equipment/Appliances \ Refrigerator, Equipment/Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Equipment/Appliances \ Washer, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor, Folio Number \ 01-32-31-068-0220, Front Exposure \ East, Furnished Info (List) \ Unfurnished, Garage Description \ Attached, Heating Description \ Central Heat, Housing-Older Persons Act \ Unverified, Interior Features \ Roman Tub, Interior Features \ Walk-In Closets, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Maintenance Includes \ All Amenities, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Cable Tv, Maintenance Includes \ Common Area, Maintenance Includes \ Elevator, Maintenance Includes \ Insurance, Maintenance Includes \ Pool Service, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Sewer, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Maintenance Includes \ Water, Membership Purch Rqd \ No, Municipal Code \ 1, Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Parking Description \ Valet Parking, Pet Restrictions \ Restrictions Or Possible Restrictions, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Property Detached \ Yes, Property Type \ Condo/Co-Op/Villa/Townhouse, Restrictions \ Other Restrictions, Section \ 31, Security Information \ Card Entry, Security Information \ Doorman, Security Information \ Elevator Secure, Status \ Backup Contract-Call LA, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects City & County Tax, Terms Considered \ All Cash, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Type of Association \ Condo, Type of Contingencies \ No Contingencies, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Type of Property \ Condo, Unit Design \ High Rise, Unit View \ Bay, Water Access \ None, Waterfront Description \ Bay Front, Waterfront Property (Y/N) \ Yes, Year Built Description \ Resale
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Stories: 57
- Unit count: 516
- Floor size: 1,315 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0132310680220
- Unit floor #: 34
- Zillow Home ID: 87938950
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $270-530K.
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Miami as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 23.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.5% lower than in Miami, and 132.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (1003)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about Marina Blue|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!