- Lot: 100 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Views: 6,124 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $56,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $39
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Annual Master Assoc. Fee Desc \ None, Appliance Desc \ Elec Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Assoc Fee Desc \ None, Basement Desc \ Exterior Entry, Basement Desc \ Unfinished, Bedroom Desc \ Bdrm On Main Lev, Construction Desc \ Vinyl, Cooling Desc \ Central Electric, Dining Room Desc \ None, Disability Access \ Stepless Entry, Disability Access \ Wide Hallways, Energy Features \ None, Exterior \ Deck, Exterior \ Front Porch, Fireplace Features/Location \ Decorative Only, Heat Type \ Electric, Home Warranty \ Negotiable, House Faces \ Unknown, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Walk-In Closet(s), Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen Features \ Counter Top - Stone, Lake Name \ None, Laundry Features/Location \ Kitchen, Laundry Features/Location \ Laundry Room, Lot Desc \ Level, Master Bath Features \ Tub/Shower Combo, Neighborhood Amenities \ Near Beltline, Neighborhood Amenities \ Park, Neighborhood Amenities \ Playground, Neighborhood Amenities \ Public Trans., Owner Financing? \ 0, Parking Desc \ Driveway, Pool on Property? \ None, Property Category \ Residential Detached, Road Type \ Public Maintain, Roof Type \ Composition, Rooms Desc \ Other, Sewer Desc \ Pub Swr Connectd, Special Circumstances \ Agent Related to SellerInvestor OwnedNo disclosu, Stories \ 1 Story, Style \ Craftsman, Water Source \ Public Water
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Unit count: 0
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Parcel #: 14 01060004045
- Zillow Home ID: 35831122
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30310 home values will decrease 1.9% next year, compared to a 5.5% rise for Atlanta as a whole. Among 30310 homes, this home is valued 2.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 5.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30310, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 54.3% higher than in Atlanta, and 292.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30310 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Atlanta.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30310 home values.
|892 Oakhill Ave SW Atlanta, GA||$46K||3||1||1,440|
|884 Oakhill Ave SW Atlanta, GA||$48K||3||2||1,440|
|896 Oakhill Ave SW Atlanta, GA||$41K||3||1||1,336|
|880 Oakhill Ave SW Atlanta, GA||$43K||3||--||1,600|
|900 Oakhill Ave SW Atlanta, GA||$51K||3||1||1,040|
|876 Oakhill Ave SW Atlanta, GA||$45K||2||1||1,632|
|636 Lillian Ave SW Atlanta, GA||$38K||2||2||1,096|
|904 Oakhill Ave SW Atlanta, GA||$57K||4||2||1,488|
|887 Metropolitan Pkwy SW Atlanta, GA||$43K||4||1||1,420|
|908 Oakhill Ave SW Atlanta, GA||$102K||3||2||1,680|
|908 Oakhill Ave SW Atlanta, GA||$62K||3||1||--|
|891 Metropolitan Pkwy SW Atlanta, GA||$82K||2||2||2,547|
|868 Oakhill Ave SW Atlanta, GA||$40K||2||1||1,278|
|897 Metropolitan Pkwy SW Atlanta, GA||$166K||--||--||2,920|
|885 Oakhill Ave SW Atlanta, GA||$61K||3||1||1,040|
|881 Metropolitan Pkwy SW Atlanta, GA||$60K||4||2||1,980|
|891 Oakhill Ave SW Atlanta, GA||$98K||3||1||1,040|
|881 Oakhill Ave SW Atlanta, GA||$100K||3||2||1,434|
|901 Metropolitan Pkwy SW Atlanta, GA||$64K||2||2||1,568|
|641 Lillian Ave SW Atlanta, GA||$38K||2||1||1,126|
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!