888 Shoshone Ave, Akron, OH 443053 beds, 1 bath, 990 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,141 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $47,200
- Price/sqft: $48
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 1 space, 330 sqft
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 990 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 123
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6726479
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35432146
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 888 Shoshone Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Goodyear Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.2% greater than in Akron, and 139.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Goodyear Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Goodyear Heights home values.
- 894 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$50K321,116
- 884 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$51K32720
- 878 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$31K21720
- 898 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$91K32.51,344
- 874 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$37K311,008
- 904 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$66K321,092
- 921 Danmead Ave Akron, OH$112K31.52,038
- 915 Danmead Ave Akron, OH$87K42.51,880
- 868 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$53K311,008
- 929 Danmead Ave Akron, OH$79K31.51,696
- 907 Danmead Ave Akron, OH$81K321,848
- 910 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$60K31952
- 887 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$38K21720
- 883 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$39K211,008
- 893 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$64K31960
- 877 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$41K311,008
- 937 Danmead Ave Akron, OH$62K311,040
- 897 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$78K322,314
- 899 Danmead Ave Akron, OH$105K31.51,764
- 873 Shoshone Ave Akron, OH$42K211,008
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.