889 Mark Dr, Akron, OH 443134 beds, 3 baths, 2,084 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2002 for $175,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 484 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,084 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 6816905
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35460850
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 889 Mark Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest Akron, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.3% less than in Akron, and 20% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Akron home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Akron home values.
- 879 Mark Dr Akron, OH$204K422,664
- 899 Mark Dr Akron, OH$145K42.52,180
- 873 Mark Dr Akron, OH$134K42.51,954
- 1052 N Portage Path Akron, OH$161K432,173
- 1090 N Portage Path Akron, OH$153K421,952
- 1066 N Portage Path Akron, OH$176K41.52,372
- 1108 N Portage Path Akron, OH$159K321,592
- 1042 N Portage Path Akron, OH$233K542,881
- 882 Mark Dr Akron, OH$169K432,760
- 892 Mark Dr Akron, OH$156K422,556
- 863 Mark Dr Akron, OH$155K42.51,882
- 1034 N Portage Path Akron, OH$151K42.52,600
- 872 Mark Dr Akron, OH$163K442,944
- 902 Mark Dr Akron, OH$153K331,584
- N Portage Path Akron, OH$153K421,952
- 862 Mark Dr Akron, OH$166K322,405
- 1024 N Portage Path Akron, OH$162K42.52,646
- 853 Mark Dr Akron, OH$172K42.52,365
- 912 Mark Dr Akron, OH$154K32.52,064
- 852 Mark Dr Akron, OH$179K432,576
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.