8890 Stone River Dr, Gainesville, GA 305065 beds, 3 baths, 3,193 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.01 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2002 for $298,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- 24 Hour Availability, Breakfast Bar, Carpeting, Covered Entry, Crown Molding, Double Vanity Sinks, Handrails, Hardwood Floors, Landscaping, Large Closets, Long Lease Terms Available, Pet Friendly, Professionally Managed, Recently Remodeled, Recessed Lighting, Separate Shower, Trey Ceilings, WD Hookup, Wainscoting, Window Coverings
- Breakfast nook
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,193 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 292 077
- Zillow Home ID: 60951436
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8890 Stone River Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30506, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 42% less than in Gainesville, and 12.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 30506 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Gainesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30506 home values.
- 8900 Stone River Dr Gainesville, GA$299K652,331
- 8915 Blakewood Ct Gainesville, GA$286K542,547
- 8910 Blakewood Ct Gainesville, GA$319K433,466
- 8885 Stone River Dr Gainesville, GA$261K42.52,590
- 8910 Stone River Dr Gainesville, GA$324K53.53,755
- 8925 Blakewood Ct Gainesville, GA$344K43.54,181
- 8905 Stone River Dr Gainesville, GA$271K432,434
- 8875 Stone River Dr Gainesville, GA$263K532,510
- 8890 Blakewood Ct Gainesville, GA$331K543,403
- 8920 Blakewood Ct Gainesville, GA$319K43.54,200
- 8920 Stone River Dr Gainesville, GA$294K42.53,260
- 8915 Stone River Dr Gainesville, GA$261K42.52,665
- 9005 Devonwood Ct Gainesville, GA$296K433,031
- 8865 Stone River Dr Gainesville, GA$262K532,848
- 9015 Devonwood Ct Gainesville, GA$267K432,337
- 8930 Blakewood Ct Gainesville, GA$341K434,295
- 8950 Riverwood Ln Gainesville, GA$319K434,066
- 8960 Riverwood Ln Gainesville, GA$265K532,652
- 9025 Devonwood Ct Gainesville, GA$327K643,218
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.