89 Crayton Rd, Asheville, NC 288033 beds, 2 baths, 1,558 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2014 for $196,000
- Price/sqft: $126
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl, Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,558 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 965746862300000
- Zillow Home ID: 87754703
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 89 Crayton Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28803 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 28.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56% greater than in Asheville, and 16.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28803 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Asheville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28803 home values.
- 11 Old West Chapel Rd Asheville, NC$162K321,812
- 87 Crayton Rd Asheville, NC$134K22978
- 2 Old West Chapel Rd Asheville, NC$222K432,083
- 93 Crayton Rd Asheville, NC$151K221,496
- 7 Old West Chapel Rd Asheville, NC$191K32.51,552
- 83 Crayton Rd Asheville, NC$180K32.51,536
- 231 Merchant St Asheville, NC$186K32.51,536
- 6 Old West Chapel Rd Asheville, NC$190K32.51,458
- 3 W Raleigh Rd Asheville, NC$217K331,454
- 81 Crayton Rd Asheville, NC$194K331,400
- 229 Merchant St Asheville, NC$191K32.51,536
- 8 Old West Chapel Rd Asheville, NC$176K32.51,284
- 11 Old West Chapel Rd Asheville, NC$207K321,600
- 227 Merchant St Asheville, NC$191K32.51,536
- 77 Crayton Rd Asheville, NC$108K31936
- 2 W Raleigh Rd Asheville, NC$156K321,246
- 7 W Raleigh Rd Asheville, NC$143K321,681
- 10 Old West Chapel Rd Asheville, NC$163K32.51,254
- 225 Merchant St Asheville, NC$168K32.51,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.