- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 34 days on Zillow
- Views: 869 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $315,933
- Price/sqft: $206
- MLS #: 4408719
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Construction \ Wood Frame, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 100 Amp, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, GarageAndParking \ Auto Open, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Water, Property Type \ Residential, Roads \ Paved, Roads \ Public, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Gas, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Smoke Detector, Flood Zone \ Unknown, LotDescription \ Corner, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, Foundation \ Concrete, Sewer \ Public, Basement \ Sump Pump, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, GarageAndParking \ Attached, Garage Location \ Attached, Exterior \ Vinyl, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Disposal, Style \ Cape, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st floor Full Bathrm, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Floor Bedroom, HeatFuel \ Gas-Natural, Water Rights \ No, GarageAndParking \ 1 Parking Space, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Flr Hard Surface Flr., Water Type \ Ocean, Electric \ Circuit Breaker(s), WaterHeater \ Gas-Natural, Roof \ Shingle-Architectural, WaterHeater \ Owned, Basement \ Interior Stairs, Number Stories \ 2, Resort YN \ No, Road Footage YN \ Yes, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Public, Land Gains YN \ No, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Master BR, Interior Features CF \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Features CF \ Fireplace-Gas, Interior Features CF \ Dining Area, Interior Features CF \ 1 Fireplace, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Exterior Features CF \ Shed, Basement \ Concrete, Basement Y\N \ Yes, Floors CF \ Hardwood, Floors CF \ Tile, Land Use \ No, Bedroom 2 Level \ 2, Dining Room Level \ 1, Kitchen Level \ 1, Living Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 3 Level \ 2, Utility Room Level \ 1, Bedroom 1 Level \ 1, Water Body Name \ Atlantic, StreetType \ Ave
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,652 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: HMPT M:0127 B:0015 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 86790961
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $285-330K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03842 home values will decrease 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Town of Hampton as a whole. Among 03842 homes, this home is 26.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 6.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03842, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.7% lower than in Town of Hampton, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03842 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Hampton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03842 home values.
|87 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH||$253K||3||1||1,357|
|90 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH||$294K||3||1.5||1,448|
|88 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH||$256K||3||1||1,432|
|86 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH||$251K||3||1||1,248|
|83 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH||$223K||2||1||800|
|84 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH||$222K||2||1||772|
|87 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH||$237K||3||1||1,200|
|81 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH||$235K||2||1||814|
|82 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH||$300K||3||2||1,422|
|79 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH||$308K||3||2||1,617|
|3 Moore Ave Hampton, NH||$288K||3||1.5||1,516|
|5 Moore Ave Hampton, NH||$257K||4||1.5||1,456|
|22 Anns Ln Hampton, NH||$417K||4||2||2,542|
|6 Moore Ave Hampton, NH||$278K||3||2||1,560|
|19 Anns Ter Hampton, NH||$262K||3||1.5||1,368|
|15 Anns Ter Hampton, NH||$319K||3||2.5||1,712|
|78 Dearborn Ave Hampton, NH||$339K||3||2||1,949|
|11 Anns Ter Hampton, NH||$213K||1||2||840|
|9 Anns Ter Hampton, NH||$308K||4||2||1,680|
|7 Anns Ter Hampton, NH||$292K||3||1.5||1,512|
Nearby Schools in Town of Hampton
Winnacunnet High (assigned)9-120.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!