- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 57 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,165 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2002 for $23,945
- Price/sqft: $8
- MLS #: 15013759
- Parking: 3 spaces, 240 sqft
- Heat Source \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Forced Air, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Public, Util Avail at Street \ Cable, Terms Available \ Cash\Conventional, Util Avail at Street \ Natural Gas, Utilities Attached \ Electric, Substructure \ Full Basement, Utilities Attached \ Natural Gas, Owner Pays \ Sewer, Util Avail at Street \ Telephone Line, Util Avail at Street \ Electric, Util Avail at Street \ Storm Sewer, Water \ Public, Util Avail at Street \ Public Sewer, Util Avail at Street \ Public Water, Owner Pays \ Gas, Owner Pays \ Water, Tenant Pays \ Trash, Util Avail at Street \ Broadband, Exterior Material \ Wood, Extras \ Garages, Lot Measurement \ Acres, Property Sub-Type \ 2 to 4 Units, Basement \ Yes, Lot Description \ Wooded, Owner Pays \ Electric, Auction or For Sale \ For Sale
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 2,574 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 24205230000110
- Zillow Home ID: 24298462
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 49442 home values will rise 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.4% increase for Muskegon Township as a whole. Among 49442 homes, this home is 61.2% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 85.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 49442, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.8% higher than in Muskegon Township, and 348.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 49442 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Muskegon Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 49442 home values.
|97 Diana Ave Muskegon, MI||$122K||--||2||2,984|
|105 Diana Ave Muskegon, MI||$88K||4||2||2,278|
|100 Diana Ave Muskegon, MI||$61K||4||2||1,694|
|106 Diana Ave Muskegon, MI||$87K||5||2||2,247|
|116 Diana Ave Muskegon, MI||$38K||2||1||775|
|1140 Terrace St Muskegon, MI||$62K||4||1.5||1,757|
|1122 Terrace St Muskegon, MI||$135K||--||2||3,486|
|1116 Terrace St Muskegon, MI||$127K||4||2||1,974|
|1164 Terrace St Muskegon, MI||$213K||Studio||--||4,496|
|1164 Terrace St Muskegon, MI||$126K||--||1||4,495|
|85 Hartford Ave Muskegon, MI||--||Studio||--||938|
|77 Hartford Ave Muskegon, MI||--||--||--||--|
|38 Diana Ave Muskegon, MI||$89K||3||2||2,398|
|84 Hartford Ave Muskegon, MI||$63K||2||2||1,768|
|126 Delaware Ave Muskegon, MI||$54K||4||2||1,818|
|32 Diana Ave Muskegon, MI||$53K||4||1.5||1,570|
|81 Delaware Ave Muskegon, MI||$49K||4||2||1,807|
|119 Delaware Ave Muskegon, MI||$44K||4||2||1,892|
|1085 Pine St Muskegon, MI||$54K||4||2||1,407|
|132 Delaware Ave Muskegon, MI||$42K||4||1||1,704|
Nearby Schools in Muskegon Township
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!