Newer Subdivision. Home is located on cul de sac.
- Lot: 1.07 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- Views: 2,858 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $468,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $185
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Underground Utilities, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Vaulted Ceiling, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Whirlpool, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Lot Description \ Wooded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Waterfront Description \ Brook, Year Built Desc \ Completed
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,531 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: M:174 L:46
- Zillow Home ID: 89241859
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $370-530K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06484 home values will decrease 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.3% fall for Shelton as a whole. Among 06484 homes, this home is valued 60.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06484, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Shelton, and 4.8% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06484 home values.
- 31 Little Fox Run4 beds, 2 baths
2,104 sqft, 42,253 sqft lot, built in 1978
|93 Dickinson Dr Shelton, CT||$472K||4||2.5||2,514|
|97 Dickinson Dr Shelton, CT||$445K||4||2.5||2,300|
|90 Dickinson Dr Shelton, CT||$461K||4||2.5||2,538|
|98 Dickinson Dr Shelton, CT||$457K||4||2.5||2,468|
|101 Dickinson Dr Shelton, CT||$287K||3||2||1,792|
|102 Dickinson Dr Shelton, CT||$321K||3||2||1,960|
|109 Dickinson Dr Shelton, CT||$267K||3||1.5||2,024|
|105 Dickinson Dr Shelton, CT||$588K||3||4.5||3,892|
|52 Webster Dr Shelton, CT||$283K||3||2||1,988|
|113 Dickinson Dr Shelton, CT||$268K||4||1.5||2,016|
|45 Webster Dr Shelton, CT||$361K||3||2||2,706|
|118 Dickinson Dr Shelton, CT||$392K||4||3||2,836|
|48 Webster Dr Shelton, CT||$242K||3||2||1,276|
|117 Dickinson Dr Shelton, CT||$278K||3||1.5||1,782|
|Dickinson Dr Shelton, CT||$278K||3||1.5||1,782|
|44 Webster Dr Shelton, CT||$238K||3||1.5||1,234|
|41 Webster Dr Shelton, CT||$322K||3||1.5||2,464|
|124 Dickinson Dr Shelton, CT||$321K||4||2.5||2,600|
|40 Webster Dr Shelton, CT||$270K||3||1.5||1,805|
|121 Dickinson Dr Shelton, CT||$272K||3||2||1,844|
Nearby Schools in Shelton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!