- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 2,683 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $272,800
- Last sale price/sqft: $87
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, 4th Bedroom Description \ Upper Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Office, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Walkup, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Partial Storm Windows, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Wainscoting, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Security System, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Colonial, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,133 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 34100089
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 58145488
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $185-350K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06052 home values will increase 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.3% increase for New Britain as a whole. Among 06052 homes, this home is valued 65.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 8.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06052, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.6% lower than in New Britain, and 140% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06052 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New Britain.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06052 home values.
|103 Elbridge Rd New Britain, CT||$224K||4||2.5||2,232|
|76 Laurel Rd New Britain, CT||$259K||5||2.5||2,796|
|71 Laurel Rd New Britain, CT||$223K||4||2.5||2,121|
|109 Elbridge Rd New Britain, CT||$228K||4||2.5||2,200|
|108 Elbridge Rd New Britain, CT||$238K||3||2||2,052|
|100 Elbridge Rd New Britain, CT||$309K||5||3.5||3,026|
|65 Elbridge Rd New Britain, CT||$324K||4||3.5||3,534|
|88 Laurel Rd New Britain, CT||$186K||4||2.5||1,550|
|80 Elbridge Rd New Britain, CT||$288K||6||4||2,929|
|91 Laurel Rd New Britain, CT||$228K||3||2||2,078|
|120 Elbridge Rd New Britain, CT||$239K||4||2.5||2,264|
|156 Virginia Ave New Britain, CT||$220K||4||2.5||2,463|
|44 Wightman Rd New Britain, CT||$224K||3||2.5||2,088|
|52 Wightman Rd New Britain, CT||$220K||4||3||2,160|
|34 Wightman Rd New Britain, CT||$225K||4||2.5||2,226|
|123 Elbridge Rd New Britain, CT||$259K||4||2.5||2,644|
|144 Virginia Ave New Britain, CT||$219K||4||2.5||2,534|
|60 Wightman Rd New Britain, CT||$235K||3||2||2,370|
|113 Ten Acre Rd New Britain, CT||$321K||4||3||3,379|
|99 Laurel Rd New Britain, CT||$235K||4||3.5||2,292|
Nearby Schools in New Britain
7-8, 10-120.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!