89 Farrell St, Pawtucket, RI 028614 beds, 3 baths, 1,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1910
- 51 days on Zillow
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2001 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $118
- MLS #: 1072753
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,900 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 330063
- Zillow Home ID: 66013003
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 89 Farrell Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02861 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 51.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.7% greater than in Pawtucket, and 35.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02861 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pawtucket.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02861 home values.
- 83 Farrell St Pawtucket, RI$145K311,064
- 50 Tally St Pawtucket, RI$165K622,342
- 52 Tally St Pawtucket, RI$110K321,176
- 92 Farrell St Pawtucket, RI$147K321,140
- 77 Farrell St Pawtucket, RI$150K41.51,654
- 96 Farrell St Pawtucket, RI$136K31936
- 84 Farrell St Pawtucket, RI$138K21806
- 54 Tally St Pawtucket, RI$152K31.51,066
- 29 Lincoln Ave Pawtucket, RI$202K31.51,350
- 35 Lincoln Ave Pawtucket, RI$134K311,048
- 78 Farrell St Pawtucket, RI$146K311,092
- 19 Lincoln Ave Pawtucket, RI$111K211,139
- 58 Tally St Pawtucket, RI$142K421,142
- 247 Columbus Ave Pawtucket, RI$157K622,764
- 51 Tally St Pawtucket, RI$170K321,008
- 57 Lincoln Ave Pawtucket, RI$153K21.5957
- 255 Columbus Ave Pawtucket, RI$179K622,016
- 239 Columbus Ave Pawtucket, RI$152K31988
- 30 Lincoln Ave Pawtucket, RI$165K632,664
- 8 Mcaloon St Pawtucket, RI$145K31972
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.