- Built in 1984
- Views: 1,523 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $765,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $411
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR, APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood, APPLIANCES \ Washer, ASSC_POOL \ No, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, COOLING \ Individual, COOLING \ Unit Control, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony - Interior, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_DSCRP \ Skylight, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Central Heat, HEATING \ Electric, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Heat Pump, HEATING \ Individual, HEATING \ Unit Control, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, MBR_DSCRP \ Dressing Room, MBR_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH2_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup, OTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled, OTH2_DSCRP \ Skylight, OTH2_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate, STYLE \ Low-Rise, STYLE \ Townhouse, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Back, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Front, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, WARRANTY \ No, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 1,862 sqft
- Parcel #: B:299 L:0004 S:0007
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56571526
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $500K-1.03M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02445 home values will increase 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Brookline as a whole. Among 02445 homes, this home is valued 37.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02445, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.6% less than in Brookline, and 86.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02445 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brookline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02445 home values.
Nearby Schools in Brookline
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!