89 Glen Rd APT NC8, Brookline, MA 024452 beds, 2 baths, 1,862 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1984
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $765,000
- Price/sqft: $411
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ T-Station,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator - ENERGY STAR,APPLIANCES \ Vent Hood,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSC_POOL \ No,ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,BED2_DSCRP \ Main Level,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,COOLING \ Individual,COOLING \ Unit Control,DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony - Interior,DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,DIN_DSCRP \ Main Level,DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,DIN_DSCRP \ Skylight,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Garden Area,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Gutters,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,FLOORING \ Vinyl,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Electric,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Heat Pump,HEATING \ Individual,HEATING \ Unit Control,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Pets on Premises,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Pets on Premises,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom,KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl,KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,MBR_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior,MBR_DSCRP \ Dressing Room,MBR_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level,MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Balcony - Exterior,OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet,OTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer,OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet,OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in,OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,OTH2_DSCRP \ High Speed Internet Hookup,OTH2_DSCRP \ Remodeled,OTH2_DSCRP \ Skylight,OTH2_DSCRP \ Walk-in Storage,OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room,PETS_ALLOWED \ Yes w/ Restrictions,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Rubber,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate,STYLE \ Low-Rise,STYLE \ Townhouse,TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Back,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Front,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Middle,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Icemaker Connection,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,WARRANTY \ No,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 16
- Floor size: 1,862 sqft
- Parcel #: B:299 L:0004 S:0007
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56571526
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 89 Glen Road APT NC8
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02445, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.8% lower than in Brookline, and 84.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02445 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brookline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02445 home values.
Nearby Schools in Brookline
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292