- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
- Lot: 0.62 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $180,000
- Price/sqft: $106
- Finished basement, 650 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, 3rd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Hatch Opening, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Ground Level, Dining Room Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ First Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Skylight, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Cathedral Ceiling, Kitchen Description \ Fireplace, Kitchen Description \ Galley, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Master Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Central Vacuum, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Ranch, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Floor size: 1,696 sqft
- Parcel #: M:902 B:316J L:2P-4
- Zillow Home ID: 58917422
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 06450 home values will fall 0.1% next year, compared to a 1% decrease for Meriden as a whole. Among 06450 homes, this home is valued 60.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06450, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.1% lower than in Meriden, and 86% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06450 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Meriden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06450 home values.
|99 Glenview Rd Meriden, CT||$255K||5||2.1||2,542|
|79 Glenview Rd Meriden, CT||$191K||3||2||1,104|
|107 Glenview Rd Meriden, CT||$308K||3||2.5||2,589|
|65 Glenview Rd Meriden, CT||$202K||3||2||1,340|
|60 Glenview Rd Meriden, CT||$192K||3||1.5||1,104|
|51 Glenview Rd Meriden, CT||$201K||3||2||1,521|
|46 Glenview Rd Meriden, CT||$180K||3||2.01||1,104|
|39 Glenview Rd Meriden, CT||$199K||3||1.5||1,248|
|36 Glenview Rd Meriden, CT||$207K||3||1.5||1,617|
|82 Glenview Rd Meriden, CT||$208K||3||2||1,429|
|21 Glenview Rd Meriden, CT||$216K||3||2||1,658|
|22 Glenview Rd Meriden, CT||$275K||4||2.5||2,941|
|10 Glenview Rd Meriden, CT||$173K||3||1.5||1,116|
|7 Glenview Rd Meriden, CT||$231K||3||1||1,940|
|43 Greenbriar Rd Meriden, CT||$185K||3||1.5||1,184|
|21 Greenbriar Rd Meriden, CT||$159K||3||1||1,107|
|24 Greenbriar Rd Meriden, CT||$243K||3||3||1,852|
|710 Yale Ave Meriden, CT||$219K||3||2||1,760|
|704 Yale Ave Meriden, CT||$211K||4||1.5||2,064|
|692 Yale Ave Meriden, CT||$237K||4||2||2,140|
Nearby Schools in Meriden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a local agent
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!