- Built in 1900
- 30 days on Zillow
- Views: 552 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $195,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $162
- MLS #: 4411193
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Tile, Other
- Basement \ Other, New Construction Y\N \ Existing, Driveway \ Paved, Electric \ 100 Amp, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Range-Electric, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Refrigerator, Flood Zone \ No, Foundation \ Block, Roads \ Public, FeeIncludes \ Plowing, HeatingAndCooling \ Hot Air, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Dishwasher, FeeIncludes \ Landscaping, FeeIncludes \ Sewer, FeeIncludes \ Water, Foundation \ Concrete, OccupantRestrictions \ Pets Allowed, Property Type \ Condo, Sewer \ Public, EquipmentAndAppliances \ Microwave, GarageAndParking \ Attached, Garage Location \ Attached, Exterior \ Vinyl, HeatingAndCooling \ Central Air, Foundation \ Other, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st floor Full Bathrm, LotDescription \ Walking Trails, Roof \ Shingle-Other, HeatFuel \ Gas-Natural, Foundation \ Brick, Style \ New Englander, DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Flr Hard Surface Flr., DisabilityFeatures \ 1st Floor 3\4 Bathrm, OccupantRestrictions \ Pets-Cats Allowed, OccupantRestrictions \ Pets-Dogs Allowed, DisabilityFeatures \ Access. Laundry No Steps, WaterHeater \ Gas-Natural, GarageAndParking \ 3 Parking Spaces, DisabilityFeatures \ One-Level Home, Construction \ Existing, Amenities \ Snow Removal, Timeshare FractionalOwn \ No, Water CF \ Public, Number Stories \ 1, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Laundry, Interior Features CF \ 1st Floor Master BR, Exterior Features CF \ Deck, Floors CF \ Tile, Basement Y\N \ No, Floors CF \ Other, Land Use \ No, Floors CF \ Bamboo, StreetType \ St
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: EXTR M:071 L:096-1
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 86839405
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $138-265K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 03833 home values will fall 0.8% next year, compared to a 1.4% decrease for Town of Exeter as a whole. Among 03833 homes, this home is 18.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 17.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03833, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.4% lower than in Town of Exeter, and 62.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03833 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Exeter.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03833 home values.
Nearby Schools in Town of Exeter
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!