89 Highland St, Townsend, MA 014693 beds, 1 bath, 1,556 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $217,115
- Price/sqft: $140
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Partial basement, 293 sqft
- View: Territorial
- Visit www.89HighlandSt.info for more details
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,556 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: M:0027 B:0039 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 57117514
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 89 Highland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01469 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.9% lower than in Town of Townsend, and 41.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01469 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Townsend.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01469 home values.
- 85 Highland St Townsend, MA$172K311,196
- Highland St Townsend, MA$162K11336
- 87 Highland St Townsend, MA$251K322,705
- 90 Highland St Townsend, MA$182K311,285
- 3 Coppersmyth Way UNIT 3 Lexington, MA$886K22.52,503
- 3 Coppersmith Way Townsend, MA$284K321,463
- 5 Coppersmyth Way UNIT 5 Lexington, MA$589K22.51,710
- 5 Coppersmith Way Townsend, MA$388K332,570
- 7 Coppersmyth Way UNIT 7 Lexington, MA$749K22.52,115
- 7 Coppersmith Way UNIT 7 Townsend, MA$181K21.51,055
- 9 Coppersmith Way UNIT 9 Townsend, MA$179K21.51,061
- 11 Coppersmith Way UNIT 11 Townsend, MA$183K221,312
- 2 Coppersmith Way Townsend, MA$362K32.52,064
- 13 Coppersmith Way UNIT 13 Townsend, MA$162K211,064
- 4 Coppersmith Way Townsend, MA$390K33.52,951
- 6 Coppersmith Way Townsend, MA$367K32.52,353
- 84 Highland St Townsend, MA$259K41.52,098
- 15 Coppersmith Way UNIT 15 Townsend, MA$159K211,064
- 8 Coppersmith Way Townsend, MA$383K33.52,172
- 8 Coppersmyth Way UNIT 8 Lexington, MA$664K22.51,976
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.