A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,267 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1890
- Views: 3,090 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $223,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $113
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Window AC, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ No, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Third Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Floor size: 1,988 sqft
- Parcel #: M:056 B:347 L:000
- Zillow Home ID: 56527390
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $225-295K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01752 home values will increase 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% increase for Marlborough as a whole. Among 01752 homes, this home is valued 11.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 38.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01752, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Marlborough, and 42.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01752 home values.
|75 Prospect St APT 1F Marlborough, MA||$209K||1||1||999|
|82 Prospect St Marlborough, MA||$266K||4||2||2,574|
|82 Prospect St # 1 Marlborough, MA||--||1||1||1,000|
|79 Prospect St Marlborough, MA||$263K||7||4||2,266|
|93 Prospect St Marlborough, MA||$285K||7||4||2,824|
|94 Prospect St # 2 Marlborough, MA||--||1||1||876|
|94 Prospect St Marlborough, MA||$310K||2||3||2,847|
|95 Prospect St Marlborough, MA||$234K||3||1||1,482|
|100 Prospect St Marlborough, MA||$271K||4||2||1,992|
|75 Prospect St APT 2R Marlborough, MA||$182K||1||1||750|
|75 Prospect St APT 1R Marlborough, MA||$182K||1||1||750|
|76 Prospect St Marlborough, MA||$267K||4||2||2,353|
|76 Prospect St # 1 Marlborough, MA||--||2||1||900|
|90 Prospect St Marlborough, MA||$264K||4||2||2,115|
|237 Lincoln St Marlborough, MA||$260K||5||2||2,344|
|1 Monroe Ave Marlborough, MA||$215K||3||1.5||1,256|
|103 Prospect St Marlborough, MA||$324K||6||3||3,706|
|69 Prospect St Marlborough, MA||$297K||4||2||3,486|
|207 Lincoln St APT 2 Marlborough, MA||--||3||1||1,000|
|68 Prospect St Marlborough, MA||$228K||3||1.5||1,663|
Nearby Schools in Marlborough
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-4 & ungraded1.6 mi
5-8 & ungraded0.5 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.0 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.