This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3.03 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Views: 3,163 all time views
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2001 for $249,900
- Cable Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain, Water
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ First Floor, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished, Cooling System Type \ None, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Wood/Coal Stove, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Oil, In-Law Access \ Detached, Interior Feature \ Slider, Kitchen Description \ Country, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Secluded, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ Pond, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 3,146 sqft
- Heating: Oil, Wood / pellet
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 30267400
- Unit floor #: 15
- Zillow Home ID: 58131855
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $323-485K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06013 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.6% rise for Burlington as a whole. Among 06013 homes, this home is valued 34.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06013, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% higher than in Burlington, and 68.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Burlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06013 home values.
|95 Punch Brook Rd Burlington, CT||$294K||3||2||1,864|
|85 Punch Brook Rd Burlington, CT||$285K||3||3||1,620|
|83 Punch Brook Rd Burlington, CT||$302K||3||2.5||2,250|
|79 Punch Brook Rd Burlington, CT||$335K||3||1.5||2,276|
|81 Punch Brook Rd Burlington, CT||--||--||--||--|
|3 Taine Mountain Rd Burlington, CT||$351K||4||2.5||2,312|
|75 Punch Brook Rd Burlington, CT||$176K||2||1||909|
|9 Taine Mountain Rd Burlington, CT||$399K||3||2.5||3,102|
|82 Punch Brook Rd Burlington, CT||$344K||--||--||--|
|71 Punch Brook Rd Burlington, CT||$166K||1||1||936|
|103 Punch Brook Rd Burlington, CT||$459K||4||3.5||3,862|
|68 Punch Brook Rd Burlington, CT||$292K||3||2.5||2,055|
|67 Punch Brook Rd Burlington, CT||$295K||2||1.5||2,008|
|5 Shire Way Burlington, CT||--||--||--||--|
|4 Kings Grant Rd Burlington, CT||$499K||5||4||3,412|
|2 Shire Way Burlington, CT||$364K||4||3||2,180|
|65 Punch Brook Rd Burlington, CT||$400K||4||3||3,275|
|63 Punch Brook Rd Burlington, CT||$285K||3||2.5||1,911|
|10 Taine Mountain Rd Burlington, CT||$363K||3||2.5||2,556|
|2 Ryans Way Burlington, CT||$378K||3||2.5||2,572|
Nearby Schools in Burlington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!