- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $348,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $180
- Finished basement, 794 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Propane, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Split Entry, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,932 sqft
- Parcel #: M:019D B:0117 L:165M
- Zillow Home ID: 59190245
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $257-340K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02382 home values will rise 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.5% increase for Whitman as a whole. Among 02382 homes, this home is valued 13.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02382, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Whitman, and 42.2% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02382 home values.
|100 Windsor Dr Whitman, MA||$401K||4||3.5||3,261|
|78 Windsor Dr Whitman, MA||$368K||4||2.5||3,054|
|65 Windsor Dr Whitman, MA||$329K||3||1.5||2,132|
|66 Windsor Dr Whitman, MA||$361K||4||1.5||2,482|
|111 Windsor Dr Whitman, MA||$298K||3||2||1,794|
|77 Windsor Dr Whitman, MA||$339K||3||3||1,812|
|123 Windsor Dr Whitman, MA||$361K||3||1||3,050|
|54 Windsor Dr Whitman, MA||$317K||3||2||1,980|
|53 Windsor Dr Whitman, MA||$387K||3||2.5||3,294|
|163 Windsor Dr Whitman, MA||$311K||3||1.5||1,740|
|199 Windsor Dr Whitman, MA||$347K||4||2.5||2,240|
|48 Kimberly Dr Whitman, MA||$286K||3||1.5||1,612|
|42 Windsor Dr Whitman, MA||$311K||3||1.5||2,012|
|41 Windsor Dr Whitman, MA||$332K||3||2||2,497|
|188 Windsor Dr Whitman, MA||$298K||3||1||1,685|
|47 Kimberly Dr Whitman, MA||$262K||3||1||1,404|
|135 Westwood Dr Whitman, MA||$327K||3||2.5||2,639|
|123 Westwood Dr Whitman, MA||$336K||3||1.5||3,052|
|187 Windsor Dr Whitman, MA||$309K||3||1||1,917|
|136 Westwood Dr Whitman, MA||$335K||4||3||2,973|
Nearby Schools in Whitman
PK-5 & ungraded1.2 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!