- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
890 Johnson St, North Andover, MA 018454 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,164 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.06 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jun 2004 for $480,000
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 2,164 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:00107 B:A0092 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 56101749
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 890 Johnson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01845, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.4% higher than in North Andover, and 57.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01845 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in North Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01845 home values.
- 24 Farnum St North Andover, MA$524K41.52,484
- 38 Farnum St North Andover, MA$538K532,408
- 12 Farnum St North Andover, MA$499K32.52,384
- 889 Johnson St North Andover, MA$481K42.52,230
- 865 Johnson St North Andover, MA$425K21.51,517
- 50 Farnum St North Andover, MA$494K422,226
- 910 Johnson St North Andover, MA$507K42.52,280
- 858 Johnson St North Andover, MA$531K42.52,930
- 55 Farnum St North Andover, MA$458K52.52,290
- 911 Johnson St North Andover, MA$532K42.52,512
- 915 Johnson St North Andover, MA$506K422,160
- 901 Johnson St North Andover, MA$499K42.52,288
- 920 Johnson St North Andover, MA$522K522,392
- 62 Farnum St North Andover, MA$475K32.52,124
- 850 Johnson St North Andover, MA$413K321,572
- 851 Johnson St North Andover, MA$443K321,936
- 927 Johnson St North Andover, MA$674K433,371
- 27 Oakes Dr North Andover, MA$518K52.52,430
- 30 Oakes Dr North Andover, MA$597K433,322
- 41 Oakes Dr North Andover, MA$425K31.51,888
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.