- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
890 Los Robles Ave, Palo Alto, CA 943065 beds, 4 baths, 2,845 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 8,220 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1991
- Last sold: Aug 1991 for $608,000
- Parking: 388 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,845 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1991
- Lot depth: 137
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 13714011
- Zillow Home ID: 19505503
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 890 Los Robles Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barron Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 95.8% less than in San Jose Metro, and 98.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Barron Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barron Park home values.
- 888 Los Robles Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.64M542,430
- 3993 Laguna Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.63M543,485
- 3953 Laguna Ave Palo Alto, CA$3.23M442,810
- 884 Los Robles Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.61M32.52,517
- 3933 Laguna Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.86M431,805
- 889 La Para Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.55M311,169
- 881 La Para Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.46M221,100
- 879 La Para Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.63M321,346
- 878 Los Robles Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.43M211,233
- 891 La Para Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.77M432,458
- 875 La Para Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.29M321,135
- 3901 Laguna Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.26M43--
- 895 Los Robles Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.73M422,315
- 4010 Orme St Palo Alto, CA$2.59M532,607
- 867 La Para Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.35M21.51,078
- 3901 Laguna Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.8M432,277
- 893 Los Robles Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.51M521,580
- 3990 Laguna Ave Palo Alto, CA$1.54M21946
- 899 Los Robles Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.48M422,518
- 870 Los Robles Ave Palo Alto, CA$2.13M422,118
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.