890 Smallwood St, Colton, CA 923243 beds, 2 baths, 1,523 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Nice and very comfortable home at Cul-de-sac with Gated RV motor home or boat parking.
House has newer carpet ( 3 months ) , bedrooms are laminated wood, bathrooms are Tile flooring.
Appliances all are only 2 years old incliding a large side by side Fridge, Microwave, Range Oven, Dishwasher
There is a family room with a seprate laundry room and a seprate Utilities room, and seprate storage room.
Lots of shaded parking. Fruit trees in the back Patio, Nice newer windows energy saver and sound reduction.
a very strong A/C unit, large energy saver water heater newer only 2 years old.
Low utilities in from Colton. Community swimming pool.
If you are looking for a very safe and relaxed area then this is the home for you.
Located in East Colton Heights also known as Cooley Ranch or Tri-City area where San Bernardino, Colton & Loma Linda adjoin.
Close to barton Road, Rechie Canyon, Waterman Exist off I-10 , and close to Mt. Vernon Washington exit off the I-215.
The home is well maintained so is the niegbourhood.
near VA hospital, Loma Linda Medical Center, school, Loma Linda university, shopping, easy freeway access to both 10 & 215
- Lot: 6,383 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2010 for $154,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- Parking: Off street, On street, 2 spaces, 550 sqft
- RV Parking
- Sprinkler System
- Laundry room, Utility room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,523 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 0164392520000
- Zillow Home ID: 17254394
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 890 Smallwood Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92324 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 37.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% less than in Colton, and 41.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 92324 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Colton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92324 home values.
- 882 Smallwood St Colton, CA$213K421,276
- 898 Smallwood St Colton, CA$226K321,102
- 874 Smallwood St Colton, CA$217K421,276
- 889 Smallwood St Colton, CA$207K321,190
- 866 Smallwood St Colton, CA$213K421,190
- 897 Smallwood St Colton, CA$238K321,102
- 891 Smallwood St Colton, CA$202K321,190
- 883 Smallwood St Colton, CA$214K421,276
- 856 Smallwood St Colton, CA$209K321,102
- 875 Smallwood St Colton, CA$212K421,190
- 867 Smallwood St Colton, CA$218K321,276
- 848 Smallwood St Colton, CA$216K421,276
- 112 N Plymouth Way San Bernardino, CA$239K32.51,459
- 110 N Plymouth Way San Bernardino, CA$276K431,921
- 2494 S Dartmouth Rd San Bernardino, CA$208K321,134
- 2199 E Colunga St Colton, CA$293K432,280
- 857 Smallwood St Colton, CA$217K421,276
- 2191 E Colunga St Colton, CA$266K42.52,049
- 108 N Plymouth Way San Bernardino, CA$233K321,268
- 2490 S Dartmouth Rd San Bernardino, CA$210K321,134
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!