8900 Asbury Park, Detroit, MI 482283 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $29,200
- Price/sqft: $24
- Finished basement, 802 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Lot depth: 139
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 22061105
- Zillow Home ID: 88226157
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8900 Asbury Park
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Grandale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% higher than in Detroit, and 580.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Grandale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Grandale home values.
- 3 beds, 1 baths
739 sqft, 4,791 sqft lot, built in 1954
- 3 beds, 1 baths
- 8908 Asbury Park Detroit, MI$37K--1817
- 8894 Asbury Park Detroit, MI$42K--1769
- 8886 Asbury Park Detroit, MI$44K--1716
- 8914 Asbury Park Detroit, MI$42K--1769
- 8880 Asbury Park Detroit, MI$37K21769
- 8920 Asbury Park Detroit, MI$42K--1769
- 8928 Asbury Park Detroit, MI$31K--1769
- 8872 Asbury Park Detroit, MI$40K--1769
- 8936 Asbury Park Detroit, MI$37K--1964
- 8901 Mettetal St Detroit, MI$40K31816
- 8866 Asbury Park Detroit, MI$41K--1716
- 8895 Mettetal St Detroit, MI$42K--1775
- 8909 Mettetal St Detroit, MI$36K--1736
- 8889 Mettetal St Detroit, MI$42K--1772
- 8860 Asbury Park Detroit, MI$36K--1715
- 8881 Mettetal St Detroit, MI$40K--21,163
- 8875 Mettetal St Detroit, MI$41K--1912
- 8942 Asbury Park Detroit, MI$31K--1716
- 8929 Mettetal St Detroit, MI$42K--1775
- 8937 Mettetal St Detroit, MI$34K--1785
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.