- Built in 1955
- 59 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,576 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $588
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Price/sqft: $16
- MLS #: 215013190
- Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Baseboard, Features \ BBQ, Features \ Brick, Features \ Co-Op, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Electric, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Garage, Features \ Garbage Disposal, Features \ Gas, Features \ Pool, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ River, Features \ Riverfront, Features \ Wall Unit A/C, PropertySubType \ Co-Op, PropertyType \ Residential
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 625 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2135678297
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $40-83K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 48214 home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 1.8% fall for Detroit as a whole. Among Detroit homes, this home is 75.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 55.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48214, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% less than in Detroit, and 363.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 48214 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48214 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (22)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 8900 E Jefferson Ave|
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Garvey Academy (assigned)K-80.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!