8901 Depot Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462173 beds, 1,196 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,062 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2004
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 220 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,196 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1982
- Laundry: None
- Lot depth: 148
- Lot width: 68
- Parcel #: 491422115021000500
- Zillow Home ID: 1188095
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8901 Depot Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46217 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 46.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 19% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 25.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46217 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46217 home values.
- 8909 Depot Dr Indianapolis, IN$92K31.51,001
- 8839 Depot Dr Indianapolis, IN$104K31.51,843
- 8915 Depot Dr Indianapolis, IN$97K3--1,064
- 8920 Rock Island Ct Indianapolis, IN$96K3--998
- 8833 Depot Dr Indianapolis, IN$93K3--1,080
- 8840 Depot Dr Indianapolis, IN$97K3--1,080
- 8924 Rock Island Ct Indianapolis, IN$113K41.51,794
- 8919 Depot Dr Indianapolis, IN$90K3--936
- 8836 Depot Dr Indianapolis, IN$92K3--1,014
- 8916 Rock Island Ct Indianapolis, IN$96K3--1,102
- 8902 Depot Dr Indianapolis, IN$121K311,668
- 8906 Depot Dr Indianapolis, IN$117K321,988
- 8844 Depot Dr Indianapolis, IN$99K2--1,496
- 8910 Depot Dr Indianapolis, IN$94K3--1,064
- 8832 Depot Dr Indianapolis, IN$103K342,370
- 8928 Rock Island Ct Indianapolis, IN$83K321,375
- 8829 Depot Dr Indianapolis, IN$92K3--1,064
- 8914 Depot Dr Indianapolis, IN$90K3--1,128
- 8925 Depot Dr Indianapolis, IN$93K3--1,140
- 8828 Depot Dr Indianapolis, IN$111K21.51,782
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.