8909 202nd St, Jamaica, NY 114233 beds, 2 baths, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $375,000
- Price/sqft: $289
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1925
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 23
- Parcel #: 104900022
- Zillow Home ID: 32145564
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8909 202nd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hollis, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 314.6% higher than in New York, and 1.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollis home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollis home values.
- 8911 202nd St Jamaica, NY$378K----1,296
- 8905 202nd St Jamaica, NY$352K----1,056
- 8903 202nd St Jamaica, NY$371K----1,344
- 8913 202nd St Jamaica, NY$403K----1,152
- 8901 202nd St Jamaica, NY$386K----1,296
- 8915 202nd St Jamaica, NY$375K----1,296
- 8917 202nd St Hollis, NY$352K----1,056
- 8906 204th St Jamaica, NY$421K----1,584
- 8904 204th St Jamaica, NY$359K----1,056
- 8910 204th St Jamaica, NY$418K----1,152
- 8919 202nd St Jamaica, NY$352K----1,056
- 8902 204th St Jamaica, NY$350K----1,056
- 8912 204th St Jamaica, NY$356K----1,056
- 8914 204th St Jamaica, NY$375K----1,296
- 8923 202nd St Jamaica, NY$408K----1,152
- 8916 204th St Jamaica, NY$383K----1,296
- 8853 202nd St Jamaica, NY$396K----1,608
- 8918 204th St Jamaica, NY$439K32.51,587
- 8925 202nd St Jamaica, NY$351K----1,056
- 8854 204th St Jamaica, NY$401K----1,702
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.