8909 Rendon St, Las Vegas, NV 891433 beds, 3 baths, 1,974 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 416 sqft
- HomePath Financing,HomePath Renovation Financing
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,974 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 12508124023
- Zillow Home ID: 61741020
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8909 Rendon Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Tule Springs market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 88.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in Las Vegas, and 176.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Tule Springs home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Tule Springs home values.
- 8905 Rendon St Las Vegas, NV$237K42.52,490
- 8913 Rendon St Las Vegas, NV$342K53.52,642
- 8917 Rendon St Las Vegas, NV$260K432,490
- 8901 Rendon St Las Vegas, NV$236K432,642
- 8921 Rendon St Las Vegas, NV$247K42.52,490
- 8921 Rendon St # 0 Las Vegas, NV$170K42.52,490
- 8908 Rendon St Las Vegas, NV$239K52.52,642
- 8912 Rendon St Las Vegas, NV$231K432,490
- 8904 Rendon St Las Vegas, NV$213K42.52,291
- 8916 Rendon St Las Vegas, NV$213K42.52,291
- 8900 Rendon St Las Vegas, NV$225K432,490
- 9001 Rendon St Las Vegas, NV$240K42.52,490
- 9145 Hines Ave Las Vegas, NV$240K52.52,642
- 8920 Rendon St Las Vegas, NV$255K42.52,490
- 9141 Hines Ave Las Vegas, NV$229K432,642
- 9137 Hines Ave Las Vegas, NV$239K52.52,642
- 9000 Rendon St Las Vegas, NV$233K432,490
- 9005 Rendon St Las Vegas, NV$256K52.52,642
- 9133 Hines Ave Las Vegas, NV$249K42.52,490
- 8909 Ochoa St Las Vegas, NV$229K432,291
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!