891 High St, Bedford, OH 441463 beds, 2 baths, 1,370 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.51 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 341 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1986 for $75,500
- Price/sqft: $51
- MLS #: 3454536
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,370 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1981
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 445
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 81322011
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 58551492
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 891 High Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44146, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.7% lower than in Bedford, and 85.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44146 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bedford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44146 home values.
- 895 High St Bedford, OH$85K41.51,500
- 887 High St Bedford, OH$89K311,277
- 899 High St Bedford, OH$89K311,472
- 869 High St Bedford, OH$89K311,184
- 903 High St Bedford, OH$85K321,213
- 865 High St Bedford, OH$101K311,638
- 881 High St Bedford, OH$91K311,302
- 907 High St Bedford, OH$76K311,113
- 861 High St Bedford, OH$89K311,242
- 873 High St Bedford, OH$81K311,030
- 911 High St Bedford, OH$79K311,113
- 851 High St Bedford, OH$130K421,951
- 915 High St Bedford, OH$87K311,150
- 857 High St Bedford, OH$101K311,693
- 900 High St Bedford, OH$79K311,026
- 896 High St Bedford, OH$75K311,026
- 904 High St Bedford, OH$75K311,026
- 892 High St Bedford, OH$72K311,026
- 919 High St Bedford, OH$86K311,140
- 908 High St Bedford, OH$74K311,004
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.