- Lot: 3,598 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $820,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $480
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, On street, 410 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Garden Window(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Paid Vendor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 12
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,710 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 006447007000
- Zillow Home ID: 19325195
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $680-924K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93950 home values will rise 2.8% next year, compared to a 2.8% rise for Pacific Grove as a whole. Among 93950 homes, this home is valued 5.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 15.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93950, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pacific Grove, and 13.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93950 home values.
|505 Alder St Pacific Grove, CA||$582K||3||2||1,057|
|885 Spruce Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$568K||3||2||1,053|
|506 Chestnut St Pacific Grove, CA||$590K||2||1||1,002|
|509 Alder St Pacific Grove, CA||$631K||2||2||1,129|
|419 Alder St Pacific Grove, CA||$558K||3||1||885|
|512 Chestnut St Pacific Grove, CA||$851K||3||2.5||2,004|
|413 Alder St Pacific Grove, CA||$598K||3||2||1,306|
|513 Alder St Pacific Grove, CA||$933K||3||2.5||2,060|
|514 Chestnut St Pacific Grove, CA||$611K||2||2||1,141|
|416 Chestnut St Pacific Grove, CA||$581K||2||1.5||1,219|
|505 Chestnut St Pacific Grove, CA||$938K||4||3||2,276|
|409 Alder St Pacific Grove, CA||$746K||3||2||1,613|
|511 Chestnut St Pacific Grove, CA||$622K||3||1||1,263|
|871 Spruce Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$883K||2||2.5||1,898|
|519 Alder St Pacific Grove, CA||$646K||3||2||1,146|
|520 Chestnut St Pacific Grove, CA||$554K||1||1||810|
|868 Spruce Ave Pacific Grove, CA||$590K||3||2||1,348|
|410 Chestnut St Pacific Grove, CA||$551K||2||2||991|
|516 Walnut St Pacific Grove, CA||$964K||3||3||1,774|
|413 Chestnut St Pacific Grove, CA||$790K||4||2.5||1,882|
Nearby Schools in Pacific Grove
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!