8911 London St, Norfolk, VA 235034 beds, 2 baths, 1,630 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
$1275/mo, $1275 security deposit, must have a checking account and agree to have rent withdrawn from that account on the fifth of every month. Cats and small dogs OK with deposit and management approval. More info available on website at http://www.merdalurfsa.com/Properties.html , applications at http://www.merdalurfsa.com/Forms.html .
Please drive by property and call us at 757-739-4780 or email us for a showing.
Nice quiet setting, neighborhood has seen major resurgence with the develoment of Ocean View. Almost walking distance to the Bay Beach Park and nearby the burgeoning Ocean View waterfront restaurant scene.
- Single Family
- Built in 1921
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,630 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 40708000
- Zillow Home ID: 79228541
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8911 London Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 8913 London St Norfolk, VA--------
- 1012 E Chester St Norfolk, VA$118KStudio21,970
- 1008 E Chester St Norfolk, VA$129K21945
- 1006 E Chester St # A Norfolk, VA$114K421,685
- 1006 E Chester St Norfolk, VA$112KStudio21,685
- 1012 E Chester St # A Norfolk, VA$124K31--
- 1000 E Chester St # A Norfolk, VA$116K421,685
- 8919 London St # B Norfolk, VA$130K21765
- 8919 London St Norfolk, VA$120KStudio21,539
- 8912 Chesapeake Blvd Norfolk, VA$127K421,458
- 8916 Chesapeake Blvd Norfolk, VA$125K31804
- 8900 London St Norfolk, VA$115K421,680
- 8923 London St Norfolk, VA$221K432,150
- 1000 E Chester St Norfolk, VA$111KStudio21,685
- 8910 London St Norfolk, VA$118K421,470
- 8912 London St Norfolk, VA$131K421,470
- 8916 London St Norfolk, VA$143K321,110
- 8922 Chesapeake Blvd Norfolk, VA$163K321,320
- 8920 London St Norfolk, VA$134K311,065
- 1011 E Chester St Norfolk, VA$105KStudio--1,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292