- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
8914 Devlin Pl, Los Angeles, CA 900693 beds, 4 baths, 3,334 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $3,640,000
- Price/sqft: $1,092
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,334 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 170
- Lot width: 67
- Parcel #: 5560036003
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 20799528
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 8914 Devlin Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hollywood Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 17.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.4% higher than in Los Angeles, and 25.4% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hollywood Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hollywood Hills home values.
- 1328 Devlin Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.81M43.52,409
- 8908 Devlin Pl Los Angeles, CA$4.82M453,262
- 8871 St Ives Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.07M331,884
- 1344 Devlin Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.05M232,560
- 1318 Devlin Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.5M232,438
- 8865 St Ives Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.84M221,529
- 1325 Devlin Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.33M443,313
- 8905 Devlin Pl Los Angeles, CA$3.32M688,000
- 1343 Devlin Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.35M432,572
- 8861 St Ives Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.84M321,969
- 1350 Devlin Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.66M553,302
- 8900 Devlin Pl Los Angeles, CA$5.53M553,700
- 1310 Devlin Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.06M232,297
- 1317 Devlin Dr Los Angeles, CA$1.8M331,859
- 8876 St Ives Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.65M432,505
- 1291 Ozeta Ter Los Angeles, CA$3.68M624,262
- 8855 St Ives Dr Los Angeles, CA$2.54M343,929
- 1360 Devlin Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.41M332,658
- 1355 Devlin Dr Los Angeles, CA$3.69M44.53,185
- 1274 N Clark St Los Angeles, CA$4.24M56.55,014
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.